- Professional geek girl
- Newlywed(ish). Married to Rory Ellis.
- We live in Addison, TX a very fun suburb of Dallas (aka Big D)
- I am an Aquarian (just like my mom & her mother), meaning my birthday is in Feb.
- I am an all around creative person: I design, write, paint & I sing
- I enjoy music, you can find my favs on last.fm
- I take entirely too many pictures with my iPhone
- I have an obsession with macaroni & cheese
- I talk to my Twitter friends probably more than my IRL people
- I volunteer with a different non-profit/cause about quarterly
- I love wine & sushi, especially together
- I am always looking for iPhone/iPad app suggestions. You can find me sharing apps on appolicious.
- I heart books – kindle, audio and “real” books.
- wondering what it is that I do? LinkedIn is a good place to start.
- you can find me blogging on GenPink and DallasFoodNerd.
You can read more about me on:
- ABCs of me on GenPink
- probably google – let me know if you find anything interesting
Want to know…
- What I’m reading (Goodreads)
- What I’m watching (GetGlue)
- What I think is pretty (Pinterest)
- What I’m sharing around the web (Google+)